Teams and Collaborative Groups
We get teams, groups and partners in flow
The quality of collaboration in international teams, groups, and between partners is decisive for the successful implementation of global goals and strategies. By bringing together diverse competencies and perspectives they can also be important drivers of innovation.
In reality, however, collaboration across borders and boundaries often fails to exploit its full potential. Misunderstandings, conflicts of interest, distance, lack of trust: they withdraw energy from the team, create frustration leading to resignation and underachievement. Distributed leadership and matrix structures are an additional challenge.
We help international teams, groups and partners to work together effectively, by supporting them to
- build and develop strong connections between group members
- unite people around shared goals, a common identity and shared work practices
- mobilize the best competencies and talents as well as the perspectives and ideas of each and every member with the objective to share them and contribute them to the group goals.
- integrate approaches and diversity in such a way that new and better solutions can come about.
- make sure the organization supports the collaborative effort in the best possible way.
Taken together, these steps create a solid platform of trust and the conditions to instil both a willingness and an ability to contribute towards common goals. Alternating between diversity – cultural and other – and common identity, goals and working rules is a central part of our effort.